When you become a Land Rover owner you acquire certain rather special benefits.
Our Service team at Alto Land Rover is committed to delivering outstanding levels of customer service supporting you through your ownership cycle.
To ensure your vehicle's maintenance every time you bring your vehicle into our Approved Service Centre we'll carry out a complimentary Visual Health Check – Giving you a full overview of the vehicle condition and a helpful reminder when it's time for routine work to be carried out. Land Rover's commitment to you ensures your vehicle is fitted with Genuine Parts, by factory trained technicians giving you confidence your vehicle performs to its maximum capability.
Contactless Car Servicing is now available at Alto Land Rover
We are prioritising the health and safety of the community, adhering to strict cleaning schedules and the health advice from NSW Health.
View our Contactless Car servicing process below:
- Vehicle drop off in a designated drop off box
- Spacing barriers at reception to ensure physical distancing
- Repair authorisation via SMS or email
- Technicians and Service Advisors always wearing gloves when interacting with guest vehicles
- Staff and guests wearing masks at all times
- Guest lounge placement to ensure physical distancing
- Sanitising key vehicle touchpoints at pick-up, including keys, steering wheel, indicator and wipers stalks, gear sticks and door handles.
- Complimentary Uber to get you home and back*
(*Trips up to 15km radius from the dealership)
- Contactless payment
Monday - Friday: 7:30 - 5:30